The two front-runners to win the Heisman Trophy remained tied in the college football futures odds at FanDuel Sportsbook heading into Week 8. Alabama QB Bryce Young and Ole Miss QB Matt Corral are both +175 to win the award.
They hold a sizeable lead as favorite ahead of C.J. Stroud (+700). Kenny Pickett and Desmond Ridder check in at +2000 as well.
Young has 2,083 passing yards at 9.3 yards per pass with a 24/3 TD-INT ratio in seven games. Corral has 1,728 passing yards at 9.4 per attempt and 14/1 TD-INT ratio in six games, plus 8 rushing touchdowns.
Alabama's Brian Robinson Jr. has made a surge and passed up Texas' Bijan Robinson in the odds. The Crimson Tide rusher has 599 yards and 8 TDs on the ground this year, while the Longhorns' lead back has rushed for 924 yards and 10 TDs so far.
Here's how the Heisman odds stack up heading into Week 8.
1. Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss (+175)
2. Bryce Young, QB, Alabama (+175)
3. C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State (+700)
4. Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh (+2000)
5. Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati (+2000)
6. Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State (+3000)
7. Brian Robinson Jr., RB, Alabama (+4000)
8. TreVeyon Henderson, RB, Ohio State (+4000)
9. Caleb Williams, QB, Oklahoma (+5000)
10. Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas (+8000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!