Heat vs Nuggets Game Info
Miami Heat (41-24) vs. Denver Nuggets (43-22)
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Heat vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+102) | DEN: (-120)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-110) | DEN: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 211 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 35% | DEN: 65%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIA: (+3300) | DEN: (+2700)
Heat vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Miami is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Miami's last five games.
- Denver is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Denver's last five games.
Heat vs Nuggets Stats
- Miami is averaging 112.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 108.9 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 110.4 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (T-No. 5 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Daily Fantasy Sports today and get a $5 bonus with your first deposit!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.