Heat vs Nets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 3
By Duel Staff
The Miami Heat will face the Brooklyn Nets in NBA action on Thursday.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Heat vs Nets Game Info
- Miami Heat (41-22) vs. Brooklyn Nets (32-31)
- Date: Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
Heat vs Nets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-152) | BKN: (+128)
- Spread: MIA: -3 (-112) | BKN: +3 (-108)
- Total: 219.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Heat vs Nets Betting Trends
- Miami's record against the spread is 36-26-1.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the Heat are 17-15-1 against the spread.
- Miami has played 62 games this year, and 36 of them have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Brooklyn is 23-36-4 this year.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Nets are 5-8.
- Out of 63 Brooklyn games so far this year, 33 have gone over the total.
Heat vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nets win (51.2%)
Heat vs Nets Point Spread
The Heat are at the Nets, and favored by 3 points (-112 to cover). Brooklyn, the underdog, is -108.
Heat vs Nets Over/Under
Heat versus Nets, on March 3, has an over/under of 219.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Heat vs Nets Moneyline
Miami is the favorite, -152 on the moneyline, while Brooklyn is a +128 underdog despite being at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!