Heat vs Magic Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Heat vs Magic Opening Day Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (0-0) vs. Orlando Magic (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Amway Center — Orlando, FL
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Heat vs Magic Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-210) | ORL: (+176)
Spread: MIA: -5 (-110) | ORL: +5 (-110)
Total: 216.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (92%) | ORL: (8%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+1600) | ORL: (+12000)
Heat vs Magic Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Heat vs Magic Betting Trends
- Miami was 52-40-2 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in 53 of Miami's 94 games last season.
- Orlando was 36-39-3 ATS last season.
- The total hit the over in 41 of Orlando's 78 games last season.
Heat vs Magic Stats
- Miami averaged 111.6 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- Miami surrendered 108.9 PPG last season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
- Orlando averaged 107.3 PPG last season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Orlando surrendered 108.8 PPG last season (No. 8 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.