The Sunday slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Atlanta Hawks and the Indiana Pacers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Hawks vs Pacers Game Info
- Atlanta Hawks (32-34) vs. Indiana Pacers (22-45)
- Date: Sunday, March 13, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Hawks vs Pacers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-800) | IND: (+560)
- Spread: ATL: -12 (-114) | IND: +12 (-106)
- Total: 237 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hawks vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Atlanta has 29 wins in 66 games against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have one win ATS (1-1) as a 11.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- Out of 66 Atlanta games so far this year, 36 have hit the over.
- Indiana is 29-36-4 against the spread this season.
- The Pacers are 3-1 as 11.5-point underdogs or more.
- There have been 39 Indiana games (out of 67) that hit the over this year.
Hawks vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (77.6%)
Hawks vs Pacers Point Spread
The Hawks are hosting the Pacers, and favored by 12 points. Atlanta is -114 to cover the spread, with Indiana being -106.
Hawks vs Pacers Over/Under
An over/under of 237 has been set for Hawks-Pacers on March 13, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Hawks vs Pacers Moneyline
Indiana is the underdog, +560 on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a -800 favorite at home.