Hawks vs Lakers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 7)
Hawks vs Lakers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Atlanta Hawks (17-20, 9-11 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (20-19, 13-10 Home)
Date: Friday, January 7, 2022
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
Hawks vs Lakers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+130) | LAL: (-154)
Spread: ATL: +3 (-110) | LAL: -3 (-110)
Total: 228.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+4200) | LAL: (+1300)
Hawks vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Los Angeles Lakers win (57.6%)
Hawks vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 2-8 straight up in its last 10 games against the Lakers.
- The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last five games.
- The Lakers are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Lakers' last six games against Atlanta.
Hawks vs Lakers Prop Bets
- LeBron James — 30.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Russell Westbrook — 19.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Malik Monk — 16.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- LeBron James — 8.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Russell Westbrook — 8.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
- Malik Monk — 3.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- Russell Westbrook — 8.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
- LeBron James — 7.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- Malik Monk — 2.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.