Hawks vs Hornets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Hawks vs Hornets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Atlanta Hawks (28-25, 14-15 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (27-24, 13-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 11, 2021
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Hawks vs Hornets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-154) | CHA: (+130)
Spread: ATL: -3.5 (-106) | CHA: +3.5 (-114)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (72%) | CHA: (28%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+19000) | CHA: (+25000)
Hawks vs Hornets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hawks vs Hornets Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Atlanta's last nine games.
- Charlotte is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Charlotte's last 16 games.
- Atlanta defeated Chicago, 120-108, n its most recent game on April 9, 2021.
- Charlotte defeated Milwaukee, 127-119, in its most recent game on April 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.