Hawks vs Bulls Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 29)
Hawks vs Bulls Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Atlanta Hawks (15-18, 7-9 Away) vs. Chicago Bulls (21-10, 11-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Hawks vs Bulls Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+275) | CHI: (-340)
Spread: ATL: +8 (-110) | CHI: -8 (-110)
Total: 227.5 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+4200) | CHI: (+3000)
Hawks vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Chicago Bulls win (62.9%)
Hawks vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last six games.
- Chicago is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five games.
Hawks vs Bulls Prop Bets
- Trae Young — 32.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Zach LaVine — 26.5: Over (-104) | Under (-116)
- DeMar DeRozan — 25.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Clint Capela — 14.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Nikola Vucevic — 10.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- Zach LaVine — 5.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Trae Young — 10.5: Over (+110) | Under (-134)
- DeMar DeRozan — 6.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Zach LaVine — 5.5: Over (-106) | Under (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.