On Thursday in the NBA, the Atlanta Hawks are playing the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Game Info
- Atlanta Hawks (38-37) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (42-33)
- Date: Thursday, March 31, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: State Farm Arena -- Atlanta, Georgia
Hawks vs Cavaliers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-230) | CLE: (+190)
- Spread: ATL: -5.5 (-110) | CLE: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 225.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Hawks vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Atlanta's record against the spread is 34-43-0.
- The Hawks are 13-14 as 5-point favorites or more.
- This year, 42 of Atlanta's 75 games have hit the over.
- Cleveland is 38-33-5 against the spread this year.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 15-8-2 as 5-point underdogs or greater.
- This season, 33 of Cleveland's 75 games have hit the over.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Hawks win (57%)
Hawks vs Cavaliers Point Spread
The Hawks are hosting the Cavaliers, and favored by 5.5 points (-110 to cover). Cleveland, the underdog, is -110.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Over/Under
The over/under for Hawks-Cavaliers on March 31 is 225.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Hawks vs Cavaliers Moneyline
Atlanta is the favorite, -230 on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a +190 underdog on the road.