The Harvard Crimson are among the college basketball teams busy on Friday, up against the Pennsylvania Quakers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Harvard vs Pennsylvania Point Spread
Pennsylvania is listed as an underdog by 3.5 points (-110 odds), and Harvard, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Harvard vs Pennsylvania Over/Under
A combined point total of 142 has been set for Harvard-Pennsylvania on January 28, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Harvard vs Pennsylvania Moneyline
Harvard is the favorite, -162 on the moneyline, while Pennsylvania is a +134 underdog.
Harvard vs Pennsylvania Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Harvard wins (68.7%)
Harvard vs Pennsylvania Betting Trends
- Harvard is 5-7-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As a 3.5-point favorite or greater, the Crimson have two wins ATS (2-3-1).
- Out of 16 Harvard games so far this season, seven have hit the over.
- Pennsylvania is 10-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Quakers' ATS record as 3.5-point underdogs or greater is 3-6.
- This season, 10 of Pennsylvania's 19 games have hit the over.
Harvard vs Pennsylvania Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Harvard: (-162) | Pennsylvania: (+134)
- Spread: Harvard: -3.5 (-110) | Pennsylvania: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 142 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!