Harvard vs Columbia Basketball Game Info
Harvard Crimson (18-7, 7-3 Ivy) vs. Columbia Lions (6-20, 1-9 Ivy)
Date: Friday, Feb. 28, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Levien Gymnasium – New York, NY
Coverage: ESPN News
Harvard vs Columbia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HARV: (-440) I CLMB: (+330)
Spread: HARV: -9 (-110) I CLMB: +9 (-110)
Total: 140 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HARV: 64% I CLMB: 36%
Harvard vs Columbia Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Harvard vs Columbia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Harvard defeated Columbia, 77-73, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Harvard is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Columbia.
- Harvard is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Columbia.
- Harvard is 2-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Columbia is 6-12 ATS in its last 18 games.
- Columbia is 0-9 straight up in its last nine games.
- Harvard defeated Pennsylvania, 69-65, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
- Columbia lost to Yale, 83-65, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.