NCAA basketball action on Sunday includes the Hartford Hawks playing the Stony Brook Seawolves.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Hartford vs Stony Brook Point Spread
Stony Brook is listed as an underdog by 2.5 points (-112 odds), and Hartford, the favorite, is -108 to cover.
Hartford vs Stony Brook Over/Under
A combined point total of 145.5 has been set for Hartford-Stony Brook on February 20, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Hartford vs Stony Brook Moneyline
Stony Brook is a +122 underdog on the moneyline, while Hartford is a -146 favorite.
Hartford vs Stony Brook Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Stony Brook wins (54.5%)
Hartford vs Stony Brook Betting Trends
- Hartford's record against the spread (ATS) is 12-12-0.
- As 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks are 5-3 against the spread.
- Hartford has played 25 games this season, and 16 of them have gone over the total.
- Stony Brook has beaten the spread 10 times in 27 games.
- The Seawolves' ATS record as 1.5-point underdogs or greater is 4-6.
- This season, 17 of Stony Brook's 27 games have gone over the point total.
Hartford vs Stony Brook Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Hartford: (-146) | Stony Brook: (+122)
- Spread: Hartford: -2.5 (-108) | Stony Brook: +2.5 (-112)
- Total: 145.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!