Guido Pella vs Alexander Zverev Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2021 Western & Southern Open Men's Match
Pella vs Zverev Schedule & Match Info
2021 Western & Southern Open Men's Round 3 Match
Guido Pella vs. No. 3 Alexander Zverev
Date: Thursday, August 19, 2021
Start Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center — Mason, OH
Pella vs Zverev Odds & Set Betting
All Pella-Zverev betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Pella: (+1000) | Zverev: (-1500)
To Win 1st Set: Pella: (+470) | Zverev: (-750)
Set Betting: Pella: 2-0 (+2000) | 2-1 (+1500)
Set Betting: Zverev: 2-0 (-380) | 2-1 (+360)
Pella vs Zverev Prediction & Pick
All Western & Southern Open men's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Zverev in two sets.
Pella vs Zverev Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Alexander Zverev is 2-0 in two head-to-head matchups against Guido Pella.
- Zverev defeated Pella in two sets in their last meeting at the BMW Open on May 7, 2017.
- Pella defeated Fabio Fognini in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Western & Southern Open.
- Zverev defeated Lloyd Harris in two sets in Round 2 of the 2021 Western & Southern Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!