The Cleveland Guardians are among the MLB teams busy on Tuesday with a game against the Baltimore Orioles.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Guardians vs Orioles Game Info
- Cleveland Guardians (67-59) vs. Baltimore Orioles (67-60)
- Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Venue: Progressive Field -- Cleveland, Ohio
Guardians vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CLE: (-148) | BAL: (+126)
- Spread: CLE: -1.5 (+140) | BAL: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Guardians vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Cleveland Guardians looking to Cal Quantrill (10-5, 3.59 ERA) and Spenser Watkins (4-4, 3.96 ERA) answering the bell for the Baltimore Orioles.
Guardians vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Guardians win (61.8%)
Guardians vs Orioles Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Orioles-Guardians, Baltimore is the underdog at +126 and Cleveland is -148 playing at home.
Guardians vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are at +1.5 on the runline against the Guardians. Baltimore is -170 to cover the spread and Cleveland is +140.
Guardians vs Orioles Over/Under
- Guardians versus Orioles on August 30 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over at -102 and the under set at -120.
Guardians vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Guardians have come away with one wins in the three contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Cleveland this season with a -162 moneyline set for this game.
- In seven contests with a total set by oddsmakers, Cleveland and its opponents have failed to hit the over in every one of them.
- The Orioles have been the underdog on the moneyline 103 total times this season. They've finished 51-52 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Baltimore has a 21-31 record (winning 40.4% of its games).
- Baltimore has played in 122 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-62-5).