Grizzlies vs Nuggets Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Memphis Grizzlies (55-24, 26-14 Away) vs. Denver Nuggets (47-33, 22-17 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 7, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Grizzlies vs Nuggets Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+158) | DEN: (-188)
Spread: MEM: +4.5 (-110) | DEN: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 232.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MEM: (+1400) | DEN: (+2700)
Grizzlies vs Nuggets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Denver Nuggets win (54.0%)
Grizzlies vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Memphis is 6-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Denver is 2-7-1 ATS in its last 10 games against Memphis.
- Memphis is 17-11 straight up in its last 18 games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the under in five of Denver's last seven games against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Nuggets Prop Bets
- Nikola Jokic — 29.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Aaron Gordon — 16.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Will Barton — 14.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Nikola Jokic — 12.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Aaron Gordon — 6.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Will Barton — 4.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Nikola Jokic — 7.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Monte Morris — 4.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Will Barton — 3.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.