Grizzlies vs Lakers Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 9)
Grizzlies vs Lakers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Memphis Grizzlies (27-14, 13-6 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (21-19, 14-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 9, 2022
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Grizzlies vs Lakers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MEM: (+136) | LAL: (-162)
Spread: MEM: +3 (-106) | LAL: -3 (-114)
Total: 226.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MEM: (+6500) | LAL: (+1300)
Grizzlies vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Los Angeles Lakers win (57.5%)
Grizzlies vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Memphis is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Memphis' last six games.
- The Lakers are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games against Memphis.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of the Lakers' last 14 games against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Lakers Prop Bets
- LeBron James — 30.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Russell Westbrook — 18.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Malik Monk — 17.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- LeBron James — 8.5: Over (-122) | Under (+100)
- Russell Westbrook — 8.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
- Malik Monk — 3.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Russell Westbrook — 8.5: Over (-132) | Under (+108)
- LeBron James — 6.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Malik Monk — 2.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.