Giants vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
Giants vs Rockies Game Info
San Francisco Giants (6-7, 3-4 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (8-3, 4-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field — Denver, CO
How to Watch: ESPN+
Giants vs Rockies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+142) | COL: (-164)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-120) | COL: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SF: (5%) | COL: (95%)
World Series Odds: SF: (+22000) | COL: (+6500)
Giants vs Rockies Probable Pitchers
Giants: Tyler Anderson (0-1, 3.68 ERA)
Rockies: Kyle Freeland (2-0, 1.50 ERA)
Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends
- San Francisco defeated Colorado, 4-3, in their last matchup on Wednesday.
- San Francisco has covered the spread (run line) in 53.8 percent of their games this season (T-No. 11 in the MLB).
- San Francisco has hit the over in 54.5 percent of their games this season (No. 4 in the MLB).
- Colorado has covered the spread (run line) in 72.7 percent of its games this season (T-No. 3 in the MLB).
- Colorado has hit the over in 30.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 25 in the MLB).
Giants vs Rockies Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 4.62 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- San Francisco is surrendering 5.69 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.27 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Colorado is surrendering 3.27 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.