Giants vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for MLB Game
By Zach Brunner
Giants vs Rockies Game Info
San Francisco Giants (5-7, 2-4 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (8-2, 4-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 5, 2020
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field — Denver, CO
Giants vs Rockies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+150) | COL: (-176)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-116) | COL: -1.5 (-102)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SF: (22%) | COL: (78%)
World Series Odds: SF: (+22000) | COL: (+6500)
Giants vs Rockies Probable Pitchers
Giants: Logan Webb (0-0, 2.35 ERA)
Rockies: Jon Gray (0-0, 2.61 ERA)
Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated San Francisco yesterday, 5-2.
- San Francisco has covered the spread (run line) in 50.0 percent of their games this season (T-No. 13 in the MLB).
- San Francisco has hit the over in 60.0 percent of their games this season (No. 4 in the MLB).
- Colorado has covered the spread (run line) in 80.0 percent of its games this season (No. 1 in the MLB).
- Colorado has hit the over in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 22 in the MLB).
Giants vs Rockies Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- San Francisco is surrendering 5.92 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.50 runs per game this season (T-No. 4 in MLB).
- Colorado is surrendering 3.20 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!