Giants vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, August 3
Giants vs Rockies Game Info
San Francisco Giants (55-55, 30-27 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (51-59, 28-26 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Giants vs Rockies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+108) | COL: (-126)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-172) | COL: -1.5 (+146)
Total: 11 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 55% | COL: 45%
Probable Pitcher: SF: Madison Bumgarner (6-7, 3.74 ERA) | COL: Jon Gray (10-7, 3.88 ERA)
Giants vs Rockies Betting Trends
- San Francisco is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games when playing on the road against Colorado.
- San Francisco is 4-1 straight up in its last five games when playing on the road against Colorado.
- Colorado is 5-13 straight up in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Colorado's last seven games at home.
Giants vs Rockies Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.34 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Madison Bumgarner is 16-8 with a 3.07 ERA in 33 career starts against Colorado.
- Jon Gray is 1-4 with a 5.08 ERA in nine career starts against Washington.
Giants vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Giants-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jon Gray Total Strikeouts: Under 5.5 (+120) — Jon Gray is capable of racking up high strikeout totals, but he's surprisingly struggled to do so at home this season. The 27-year-old righty is averaging just 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings at Coors Field this year. Additionally, the Giants average 8.56 strikeouts per road game this year, the seventh-lowest total in the league.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.