Giants vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 20
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Friday includes the San Francisco Giants facing the San Diego Padres.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Padres Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (22-15) vs. San Diego Padres (24-14)
- Date: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-112) | SD: (-104)
- Spread: SF: +1.5 (-184) | SD: -1.5 (+152)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Giants vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The Giants will start Jakob Junis (1-1) versus the Padres and Sean Manaea (2-3).
Giants vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (53.4%)
Giants vs Padres Moneyline
- The Giants vs Padres moneyline has San Francisco as a -112 favorite, while San Diego is a -104 underdog on the road.
Giants vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Giants. The Padres are +152 to cover, while the Giants are -184 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Giants vs Padres Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Giants-Padres on May 20, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Giants vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Giants have won in 18, or 64.3%, of the 28 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, San Francisco has won 18 of 28 games when listed as at least -112 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have gone over in 19 of their 34 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Padres have won 57.1% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (8-6).
- San Diego has a 5-6 record (winning 45.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- San Diego has played in 36 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 16 times (16-20-0).