Cover Photo: Getty Images
Giants vs Padres Game Info
San Francisco Giants (0-2, 0-2 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 30, 2019
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Location: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
Giants vs Padres Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: SF: (+112) | SD: (-130)
Spread: SF: +1.5 (-194) | SD: -1.5 (+164)
Total: 8 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 36% | SD: 64%
Starting Pitcher: SF: Dereck Rodriguez | SD: Nick Margevicius
Giants vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- San Francisco is 57-107 straight up (SU) in road games over the last three seasons.
- The total has gone under in the first two games of this series.
- The total has gone under in four of San Francisco's last six road games against San Diego.
- San Francisco is 1-5 SU in its last five games against San Diego.
- San Diego is 5-0 against the spread in its last five games when playing San Francisco.
Giants vs Padres Prop Bet
All Giants-Padres betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline / Total Runs Double: San Diego Padres / Under 7.5 (+250) – The Padres are 5-1 in their last six games against the Giants, including winning the first two games of this series in low-scoring affairs, 2-0, on Opening Day and, 4-1, yesterday. Additionally, in the two games that the Giants starting pitcher, Dereck Rodriguez, has pitched against San Diego, the total has gone under both times.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness