The San Francisco Giants versus the Milwaukee Brewers is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Giants vs Brewers Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (46-43) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (50-41)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-136) | MIL: (+116)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+158) | MIL: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Giants vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will hand the ball to Alex Cobb (3-4, 5.00 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Brewers will counter with Eric Lauer (6-3, 3.83 ERA).
Giants vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (60.1%)
Giants vs Brewers Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Giants vs. Brewers reveal San Francisco as the favorite (-136) and Milwaukee as the underdog (+116) on the road.
Giants vs Brewers Spread
- The Giants are hosting the Brewers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+158 to cover) on the runline. Milwaukee is -192 to cover.
Giants vs Brewers Over/Under
- The over/under for Giants-Brewers on July 16 is 8. The over is -104, and the under is -118.
Giants vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Giants have come away with 34 wins in the 63 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, San Francisco has been victorious 20 times in 45 chances when named as a favorite of at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco's games have gone over the total in 42 of their 86 opportunities.
- The Brewers have been the moneyline underdog 20 total times this season. They've gone 9-11 in those games.
- Milwaukee is 5-3 (winning 62.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer.
- Milwaukee has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 92 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 44 of those games (44-43-5).