The San Francisco Giants versus the St. Louis Cardinals is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Giants vs Cardinals Game Info
- San Francisco Giants (14-11) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (14-10)
- Date: Friday, May 6, 2022
- Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Venue: Oracle Park -- San Francisco, California
Giants vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SF: (-132) | STL: (+112)
- Spread: SF: -1.5 (+158) | STL: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Giants vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Francisco Giants will hand the ball to Alex Cobb (1-1, 3.65 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Cardinals will turn to Jordan Hicks (1-2, 3.65).
Giants vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Giants win (68.0%)
Giants vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cardinals-Giants, St. Louis is the underdog at +112, and San Francisco is -132 playing at home.
Giants vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are at the Giants, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cardinals are +158 to cover the spread, and the Giants are -192.
Giants vs Cardinals Over/Under
- Giants versus Cardinals, on May 6, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -102 and the under -120.
Giants vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Giants have been favorites in 16 games this season and have come away with the win 10 times (62.5%) in those contests.
- This season, San Francisco has come away with a win six times in 11 chances when named as a favorite of at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and their opponents have hit the over in 11 of their 22 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cardinals have won 50% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (5-5).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer, St. Louis has a record of 2-4 (33.3%).
- In the 24 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for St. Louis, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-11-1).