Georgia vs Vanderbilt Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
By Larry Rupp
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
No. 2 Georgia Bulldogs (3-0, 1-0 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (1-2, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium – Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-50000) | VANDY: (+3500)
Spread: UGA: -34.5 (-105) | VANDY: +34.5 (-115)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | VANDY: (N/A)
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia: (99.6%) | Vanderbilt: (0.4%)
Georgia vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 58-20-2 straight up in 80 all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Georgia defeated Vanderbilt, 30-6, during their most recent meeting on Aug. 31, 2019.
- Georgia is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 away games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Georgia's last eight games.
- Vanderbilt is 0-7 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Vanderbilt's last five games against Georgia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.