Georgia vs Kentucky Basketball Game Info
Georgia Bulldogs (11-6, 1-3 SEC) vs. No. 15 Kentucky Wildcats (13-4, 4-1 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Rupp Arena — Lexington, KY
Georgia vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+540) | UK: (-775)
Spread: UGA: +12 (-120) | UK: -12 (+100)
Total: 145 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: 54% | UK: 46%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UGA: (+25000) | UK: (+2400)
Georgia vs Kentucky Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Georgia, 78-69, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 7, 2020.
- Kentucky is 13-0 in the last 13 head-to-head matchups with Georgia.
- Kentucky is 111-21 in the 132 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Georgia.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Kentucky's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Georgia's last eight games.
- Georgia is 2-5 against (ATS) as an underdog this season.
- Georgia lost 91-59, on the road, to Mississippi State in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Kentucky defeated Arkansas, 73-66, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.