Georgia vs Baylor Sugar Bowl Game Info
2020 Allstate Sugar Bowl Game
No. 5 Georgia Bulldogs (11-2, 7-2 SEC) vs. No. 7 Baylor Bears (11-2, 8-2 Big 12)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020
Time: 8:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Georgia vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (-290) | BAY: (+230)
Spread: UGA: -7.5 (-105) | BAY: +7.5 (-115)
Total: 42.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: (N/A) | BAY: (N/A)
Georgia vs Baylor Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Mercedes-Benz Superdome Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome's seating capacity is 74,295.
Georgia & Baylor Strength of Schedule 2019
- Georgia finished the 2019 season with three wins against teams ranked in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25 (vs. No. 15 Notre Dame, vs No. 9 Florida, @ No. 12 Auburn).
- Georgia went 3-1 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Baylor finished the 2019 season with one win against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (@ No. 25 Oklahoma State).
- Baylor went 1-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Georgia Sugar Bowl History
- Georgia has lost its last two appearances in the Sugar Bowl.
- Georgia is 4-6 in its 10 all-time appearances in the Sugar Bowl.
- Georgia lost to Texas, 28-21, in its most recent Sugar Bowl appearance on Jan. 1, 2019.
Baylor Sugar Bowl History
- Baylor is 1-0 in its lone all-time appearance in the Sugar Bowl.
- Baylor defeated Tennessee, 13-7, in its most recent Sugar Bowl appearance on Jan. 1, 1957.
Georgia vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated Baylor, 15-3, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Sept. 16, 1989.
- Georgia is 4-0 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Georgia is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big 12 opponents.
- Baylor is 2-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with SEC opponents.
- Georgia lost to then-No. 2 LSU, 37-10, in the 2019 SEC conference championship game in Week 15.
- Baylor lost to then-No. 6 Oklahoma, 30-23 (OT), in the 2019 Big 12 conference championship game in Week 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.