Georgia Tech vs Virginia Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11
Georgia Tech vs Virginia Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-6, 1-4 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (6-3, 4-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Scott Stadium – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Georgia Tech vs Virginia Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+530) | UVA: (-750)
Spread: GT: +16 (-110) | UVA: -16 (-110)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GT: 51% | UVA: 49%
Georgia Tech vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Virginia, 30-27, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Georgia Tech is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Virginia.
- Georgia Tech is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Virginia.
- Georgia Tech lost to Pittsburgh, 20-10, at home in Week 10.
- Virginia defeated North Carolina, 38-31, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.