Georgia Tech vs Kentucky Odds, Point Spread, Betting Lines & Start Time for College Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
Georgia Tech vs Kentucky Game Info
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (4-3, 1-1 Away) vs. No. 8 Kentucky Wildcats (7-1, 6-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Rupp Arena — Lexington, KY
Georgia Tech vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+825) | KY: (-1325)
Spread: GT: +14.5 (-110) | KY: -14.5 (-115)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: 20% | KY: 80%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: GT: (N/A) | KY: (+2000)
Georgia Tech vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech beat Kentucky, 86-84, in the most recent matchup between these two on Dec. 9, 2000.
- Georgia Tech is 1-4 straight up in the last five head-to-head matchups with Kentucky.
- Georgia Tech is 11-28 straight up in the 39 all-time matchups with Kentucky.
- Kentucky is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games and 4-4 ATS on the season.
- Georgia Tech is 3-2 ATS in its last five games and 5-2 ATS on the season.
- Kentucky defeated Fairleigh Dickinson, 83-52, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 7.
- Georgia Tech lost to Syracuse, 97-63, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Dec. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.