Georgia Tech vs Boston College Game Info
College Football Week 8
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-3, 2-2 ACC) vs. Boston College (3-2, 2-2 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Stadium – Chestnut Hill, MA
Coverage: ACC Network
Georgia Tech vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GT: (+138) | BC: (-170)
Spread: GT: +3.5 (-120) | BC: -3.5 (-102)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GT: (20%) | BC: (80%)
Georgia Tech vs Boston College Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia Tech (30.6%) | Boston College: (69.4%)
Georgia Tech vs Boston College Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Boston College, 17-14, in their most recent meeting on Sept. 3, 2016.
- Georgia Tech is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Georgia Tech is 7-2 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Georgia Tech lost to then-No. 1 Clemson, 73-3, at home in Week 7.
- Boston College lost to then-No. 23 Virginia Tech, 40-14, on the road in Week 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!