Georgia State vs UL Monroe Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
Georgia State Panthers (1-4, 0-1 Sun Belt) vs. UL Monroe Warhawks (2-2, 1-1 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Malone Stadium – Monroe, LA
Georgia State vs UL Monroe Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GAST: (-900) | ULM: (+540)
Spread: GAST: -15.5 (-112) | ULM: +15.5 (-108)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GAST: (N/A) | ULM: (N/A)
Georgia State vs UL Monroe Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia State: (83.5%) | UL Monroe: (16.5%)
Georgia State vs UL Monroe Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia State is 3-3 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against UL Monroe.
- Georgia State defeated UL Monroe, 52-34, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in six of Georgia State's last nine games against Sun Belt opponents.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of UL Monroe's last 15 games.
- Georgia State is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- UL Monroe is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.