Georgia State vs Louisiana Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Georgia State Panthers (4-4, 3-1 Sun Belt) vs. No. 24 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (7-1, 5-0 Sun Belt)
Date: Thursday, November 4, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Cajun Field — Lafayette, LA
Georgia State vs Louisiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GAST: (+370) | UL: (-520)
Spread: GAST: +11.5 (-110) | UL: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Georgia State vs Louisiana Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Louisiana wins (92.8%)
Georgia State vs Louisiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisiana is 5-0 in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Georgia State.
- Louisiana defeated Georgia State, 34-31, in their last meeting on Sept. 19, 2020.
- Georgia State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Louisiana is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Georgia State's last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Louisiana's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.