Georgia Southern vs Louisiana Game Info
College Football Week 4
Georgia Southern Eagles (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 19 Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (2-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Cajun Field – Lafayette, LA
Georgia Southern vs Louisiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GASO: (+440) | UL: (-650)
Spread: GASO: +13.5 (-105) | UL: -13.5 (-115)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GASO: (17%) | UL: (83%)
Georgia Southern vs Louisiana Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia Southern: (13.9%) | Louisiana: (86.1%)
Georgia Southern vs Louisiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Louisiana is 2-1 all-time against Georgia Southern in 3 games and won the most recent matchup on Sept. 28, 2019, by a score of 37-24.
- The total has hit the over in six of Georgia Southern's last eight road games.
- Louisiana is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Georgia Southern defeated Campbell, 27-26, at home in Week 2.
- Louisiana defeated Georgia State, 34-31, on the road in overtime in Week 3.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.