Georgia Southern vs Coastal Carolina Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
Georgia Southern Eagles (3-1, 1-1 Sun Belt) vs. No. 25 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (4-0, 2-0 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Brooks Stadium – Conway, SC
Georgia Southern vs Coastal Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GASO: (+186) | CCU: (-235)
Spread: GASO: +5.5 (-110) | CCU: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GASO: (34%) | CCU: (66%)
Georgia Southern vs Coastal Carolina Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Georgia Southern: (21.7%) | Coastal Carolina: (78.3%)
Georgia Southern vs Coastal Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia Southern defeated Coastal Carolina, 30-27, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 19, 2019.
- Georgia Southern is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Coastal Carolina.
- Georgia Southern is 5-1 in the six all-time, head-to-head matchups against Coastal Carolina.
- Georgia Southern defeated UMass, 41-0, at home in Week 7.
- Coastal Carolina defeated then-No. 21 Louisiana, 30-27, on the road in Week 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!