Georgia vs Ole Miss Basketball Game Info
SEC Tournament - First Round Game
Georgia Bulldogs (15-16, 5-13 SEC) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (15-16, 6-12 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Georgia vs Ole Miss Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UGA: (+140) | MISS: (-165)
Spread: UGA: +3 (-105) | MISS: -3 (-115)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UGA: N/A | MISS: N/A
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UGA: (+25000)) | MISS: (+25000)
Odds to win SEC Tournament: UGA: (+10000) | MISS: (+15000)
Georgia vs Ole Miss Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ole Miss: 60.4%
Georgia vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ole Miss defeated Georgia, 70-60, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 25, 2020.
- Ole Miss is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Georgia.
- Georgia is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Ole Miss.
- Georgia is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games.
- Georgia lost to LSU, 94-64, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- Ole Miss lost to Mississippi State, 69-44, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.