FSU vs Miami Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
By Larry Rupp
FSU vs Miami Game Info
College Football Week 4
Florida State Seminoles (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Miami Hurricanes (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
FSU vs Miami Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FSU: (+320) | MIA: (-430)
Spread: FSU: +10.5 (-115) | MIA: -10.5 (-105)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FSU: (21%) | MIA: (79%)
FSU vs Miami Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida State: (43.7%) | Miami: (56.3%)
FSU vs Miami Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami is 34-30 against Florida State in 64 all-time matchups and won the most recent matchup on Nov. 2, 2019, by a score of 27-10.
- Florida State is 0-7 straight up in its last seven road games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Miami's last nine games against Florida State.
- Miami defeated Louisville, 37-24, on the road in Week 3.
- Georgia Tech defeated Florida State, 16-13, on the road in Week 2.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.