Fresno State vs Nevada Basketball Game Info
Fresno State Bulldogs (5-4, 3-4 Mountain West) vs. Nevada Wolf Pack (9-5, 4-3 Mountain West)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 17, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawlor Events Center – Reno, NV
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Fresno State vs Nevada Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRES: (+240) | NEV: (-295)
Spread: FRES: +6.5 (-110) | NEV: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FRES: (13%) | NEV: (87%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FRES: (N/A) | NEV: (+20000)
Fresno State vs Nevada Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Fresno State: 24.2%
Fresno State vs Nevada Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Nevada defeated Fresno State, 73-57, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 15, 2021.
- Nevada is 33-21 in its 54 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Fresno State.
- Nevada has won the last seven head-to-head meetings with Fresno State.
- Fresno State is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Fresno State is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against Nevada.
- Nevada is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Nevada's last 20 games.
- Fresno State lost to Nevada, 73-57, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
- Nevada defeated Fresno State, 73-57, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.