Francisco Trinaldo vs Danny Roberts Odds & Prediction For UFC 274 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Trinaldo vs Roberts Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 274 — Preliminary Card Welterweight Bout
Francisco "Massaranduba" Trinaldo (27-8-0, 9 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Danny "Hot Chocolate" Roberts (18-5-0, 8 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Trinaldo vs Roberts Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 274 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Francisco Trinaldo: (-178)
- Danny Roberts: (+144)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Trinaldo by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Trinaldo by Points: (N/A)
- Trinaldo by Submission: (N/A)
- Roberts by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Roberts by Points: (N/A)
- Roberts by Submission: (N/A)
Trinaldo vs Roberts Prediction
UFC 274 Trinaldo-Roberts prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Francisco Trinaldo (54%)
Method of Victory: Decision (71%)
Trinaldo vs Roberts Betting Trends & Stats
- Francisco Trinaldo defeated Dwight Grant, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 23, 2021.
- Danny Roberts defeated Ramazan Emeev, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 16, 2021.
- Trinaldo averages 3.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Roberts averages 3.24 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Trinaldo averages 2.62 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 60% defense rate.
- Roberts averages 3.01 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 54% defense rate.
- Trinaldo has a 59% takedown defense rate.
- Roberts has a 56% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.