France vs Brazil 2019 Women's World Cup Betting Lines, Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time
Cover Photo: Getty Images
France vs Brazil Match Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France): Round of 16 Knockout Bracket
France (3-0-0, 9 points) vs. Brazil (2-0-1, 6 points)
Date: Sunday, June 23, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Stade Océane, – Le Havre, France
France vs Brazil Stream & TV Channel
Stream: Fox Sports Go
TV Channel: Fox
France vs Brazil Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FRA: (-240) | BRA: (+700) I DRAW: (+330)
Spread: FRA: -1 (+120) | BRA: +1 (+210) I HANDICAP DRAW: -1 (+230)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+128) | Under: (-164)
Team to Score the First Goal: FRA: (-310) | BRA: (+280) I NO GOALS: (+1300)
Odds to Qualify for the Next Round: FRA: (-750) | BRA: (+400)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: FRA: (+370) | BRA: (+3400)
France vs Brazil Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- France is 1-2-0 (W-D-L) in its last three head-to-head matchups against Brazil.
- France defeated Brazil, 3-1, in their most recent meeting, which was an international friendly played on Nov. 10, 2018.
- France is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Brazil is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- France was the Group A winner, ahead of Norway.
- Brazil advanced as the third-place team in Group C, behind Group C winner Italy and runner-up Australia.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.