France vs Spain Odds, Betting Lines & Spread for International Friendly on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
France vs Spain Game Info
2021 Men's Basketball International Friendly
France vs. Spain
Date: Saturday, July 10, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
France vs Spain Odds & Spread
All basketball betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: France: (-245 | Spain: (+186)
Spread: France: -5 (-113) | Spain: +5 (-113)
Total: 156 – Over: (-113) | Under: (-113)
France vs Spain Beting Trends
- Spain is 18-5 straight up in 23 all-time head-to-head games against France.
- Spain defeated France, 86-77, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on July 8, 2021.
- France is 15-1 straight up in its last 16 home games.
- Spain is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- France is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.