France vs Portugal Match Info & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Euro Cup — Group Stage
France vs. Portugal
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Puskás Aréna — Budapest, Hungary
France vs Portugal Spread & Odds
All UEFA Euro Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: France: (+125) | Portugal: (+280) | DRAW: (+185)
Spread: France: -1 (+320) | Portugal: +1 (-140)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+132) | Under: (-162)
Team to Score the First Goal: France: (-145) | Portugal: (+150) I NO GOALS: (+700)
France vs Portugal Prediction & Expert Pick
All UEFA Euro Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Infogol.
Total Goals: Under 2.5
France vs Portugal Betting Trends & Stats
- France defeated Portugal, 1-0, in the UEFA Nations League in their last head-to-head matchup on Nov. 14, 2020.
- France played Hungary to a 1-1 draw in the UEFA Euro Cup in its last match on June 19, 2021.
- Portugal lost to Germany, 4-2, in the UEFA Euro Cup in its last match on June 19, 2021.
- France is 1-1-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
- Portugal is 1-0-1 (W-D-L) in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.