Flyers vs Predators Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Philadelphia Flyers (21-33-11, 8-18-5 Away) vs. Nashville Predators (37-24-4, 19-11-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena — Nashville, TN
Flyers vs Predators Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+225) | NAS: (-280)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-126) | NAS: -1.5 (+105)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-104) I Under: (-118)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: PHI: (+50000) | NAS: (+3400)
Flyers vs Predators Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nashville Predators win (72.6%)
Flyers vs Predators Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 1-14 straight up in its last 15 away games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last seven games.
- Nashville is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the under in four of Nashville's last six games against Philadelphia.
Flyers vs Predators Prop Bets
- Filip Forsberg — 0.5: Over (+122) | Under (-150)
- Matt Duchene — 0.5: Over (+146) | Under (-180)
- Cam Atkinson — 0.5: Over (+265) | Under (-320)
- Roman Josi — 0.5: Over (-210) | Under (+164)
- Mikael Granlund — 0.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Filip Forsberg — 0.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.