Florida vs Texas A&M Week 6 Game Info
College Football Week 6
No. 4 Florida Gators (2-0, 2-0 SEC) vs. No. 21 Texas A&M Aggies (1-1, 1-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Florida vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-225) | TA&M: (+180)
Spread: FLA: -5.5 (-110) | TA&M: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (96%) | TA&M: (4%)
Odds to Win the NCAAF FBS Championship: FLA: (+1400) | TA&M: (+10000)
Florida vs Texas A&M Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Florida: (70.6%) | Texas A&M: (29.4%)
Florida vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated Florida, 19-17, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Oct. 14, 2017.
- Florida is 2-2 in its last four head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Florida is 8-3-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Florida's last six games.
- Texas A&M is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Texas A&M's last six games.
- Then-No. 4 Florida defeated South Carolina, 38-24, at home in Week 5.
- Then-No. 21 Texas A&M lost to then-No. 2 Alabama, 52-24, on the road in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.