Florida vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
No. 14 Florida Gators (6-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (6-1, 3-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center — Norman, OK
Florida vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (-110) | OU: (-110)
Spread: FLA: +0.5 (-110) | OU: -0.5 (-110)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FLA: (+5000) | OU: (+12000)
Florida vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma Sooners win (57.0%)
Florida vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida is 2-1 straight up in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma defeated Florida, 65-60, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 21, 2018.
- Florida is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Florida's last six games.
- Oklahoma is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games against an SEC opponent.
- The total has hit the over in six of Oklahoma's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.