Florida vs Kentucky Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Tristan Jung
Florida vs Kentucky Basketball Game Info
Florida Gators (17-9, 9-4 SEC) vs. No. 10 Kentucky Wildcats (21-5, 11-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Rupp Arena — Lexington, KY
Florida vs Kentucky Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FLA: (+170) | UK: (-200)
Spread: FLA: +4.5 (-110) | UK: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: FLA: (N/A) | UK: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: FLA: (+8500) | UK: (+2000)
Florida vs Kentucky Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida vs Kentucky Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kentucky defeated Florida, 66-57, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on March 9, 2019.
- Kentucky is 3-2 its last five head-to-head matchups with Florida.
- Kentucky is 7-3 its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Florida.
- Kentucky is 94-39 in the 133 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Kentucky is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Florida is 3-5 ATS in its last eight games.
- Florida defeated Arkansas, 73-59, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- Kentucky defeated LSU, 79-76, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.