Florida vs Mississippi State Basketball Game Info
Florida Gators (6-3, 3-2 SEC) vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs (8-5, 3-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 16, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Humphrey Coliseum – Starkville, MS
Florida vs Mississippi State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UF: (-104) | MSS: (-112)
Spread: UF: +1.5 (-122) | MSS: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UF: (66%) | MSS: (34%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UF: (+5500) | MSS: (+15000)
Florida vs Mississippi State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mississippi State: 48.6%
Florida vs Mississippi State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida is 61-43 in the 104 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Mississippi State.
- Florida is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Mississippi State.
- Florida is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Mississippi State.
- Florida is 7-13 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games against Mississippi State.
- Mississippi State is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.