Flames vs Avalanche Game 4 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Flames vs Avalanche Game Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: Avalanche Lead 2-1
No. 1 Calgary Flames (50-25-7, 107 points) vs. WC2 Colorado Avalanche (38-30-14, 90 points)
Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Pepsi Center – Denver, CO
Flames vs Avalanche Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CGY: (-115) | COL: (-105)
Spread: CGY: -1.5 (+230) | COL: +1.5 (-280)
Total: 6 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CGY: 3% | COL: 97%
Series Price: CGY: (+100) | COL: (-122)
Flames vs Avalanche Betting Trends & Stats
- Colorado is 39-45 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Calgary is 9-2 ATS versus Colorado over the last three seasons.
- The Flames are 4-13 ATS in April games over the last three seasons.
- The Avalanche are 11-20 ATS after scoring four goals or more in their previous game this season.
Flames vs Avalanche Prop Bet
All Flames-Avalanche betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Goals Scored: Six or More (+200) – The Avalanche have been a huge surprise of the postseason and raised some eyebrows when they took down the Flames, 6-2, in Game 2. Ousting the Flames should be a shock, considering they're the best team in the Western Conference, but the offensive output should not be. During the three regular season meetings between these two teams, eight or more goals were scored twice.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.