FAU vs Ohio State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 1
By David Hayes
FAU vs Ohio State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
Florida Atlantic Owls (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
FAU vs Ohio State Betting Odds
As of publication, only the point spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: FAU +27.5 (-110) | OSU: -27.5 (-110)
Total: 64 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: FAU: 17% | OSU: 83%
FAU vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- FAU and Ohio State have never faced one another prior to this upcoming 2019 Week 1 season opener.
- FAU is 1-7 in its eight all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Ohio State is 6-0 in its six all-time, head-to-head matchups against Conference USA opponents.
- FAU finished the 2018 season with a 5-7 record.
- Ohio State finished the 2018 season with a 13-1 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.