Euro 2020 Odds by Country, Including Date, Groups, Bracket, Format, Host Countries & New UEFA Tournament Schedule
When is the Euro 2020 Tournament?
After initially being scheduled to take place from June 12 to July 12 of this summer, the 2020 UEFA European Football Championship (Euro 2020) has officially been postponed to begin next summer on June 11, 2020, and end July 11, 2020.
Despite Euro 2020 being postponed by one year into summer of 2021, the 16th UEFA European Championship tournament will still retain its "Euro 2020" official title.
Euro 2020 Groups & Fixtures
Euro 2020 Host Countries, Cities & Venues
Azerbaijan (Baku) – Olympic Stadium
Italy (Rome) – Stadio Olimpico
Denmark (Copenhagen) – Parken Stadium
Russia (Saint Petersburg) – Krestovsky Stadium
Netherlands (Amsterdam) – Johan Cruyff Arena
Romania (Bucharest) – Arena Nationala
England (London) – Wembley Stadium
Scotland (Glasgow) – Hampden Park
Ireland (Dublin) – Aviva Stadium
Spain (Bilbao) – San Mames
Germany (Munich) – Allianz Arena
Hungary (Budapest) – Puskas Arena
Countries That Have Qualified for Euro 2020
- Czech Republic
UEFA Euro 2020 Odds
All UEFA Euro 2020 betting odds are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
*Note: The following odds to win UEFA Euro 2020 are limited to the 20 countries that have already qualified for the knockout phase bracket.
1. England Euro 2020 Odds: (+470)
2. Belgium Euro 2020 Odds: (+550)
3. France Euro 2020 Odds: (+550)
4. Netherlands (Holland) Euro 2020 Odds: (+650)
5. Spain Euro 2020 Odds: (+800)
6. Germany Euro 2020 Odds: (+850)
7. Italy Euro 2020 Odds: (+1100)
8. Portugal Euro 2020 Odds: (+1600)
9. Croatia Euro 2020 Odds: (+2400)
10. Switzerland Euro 2020 Odds: (+6500)
11. Denmark Euro 2020 Odds: (+8000)
12. Turkey Euro 2020 Odds: (+8000)
13. Austria Euro 2020 Odds: (+10000)
14. Czech Republic Euro 2020 Odds: (+10000)
15. Finland Euro 2020 Odds: (+10000)
16. Hungary Euro 2020 Odds: (+10000)
17. Poland Euro 2020 Odds: (+10000)
18. Russia Euro 2020 Odds: (+10000)
19. Sweden Euro 2020 Odds: (+10000)
20. Wales Euro 2020 Odds: (+10000)
Euro 2020 Bracket
The Euro 2020 bracket will be decided by the results of Group Stage play, beginning next summer, but a printable PDF of the Euro 2020 bracket will be available here as soon as those results have been finalized.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.