England vs Sweden Women's World Cup Third Place Game Info, Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France)
England (5-0-1) vs. Sweden (4-0-2)
Date: Saturday, July 6, 2019
Start Time: 11 a.m. EST
Venue: Allianz Riviera – Nice, France
England vs Sweden TV Coverage & Streaming Info
Stream: Fox Sports Go
England vs Sweden Betting Odds
Moneyline: ENG: (-140) | SWE: (+350) | DRAW: (+280)
Spread: ENG: -1 (+175) | SWE: +1 (+135) I HANDICAP DRAW: -1 (+240)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-126) | Under: (+104)
Both Teams to Score: Yes: (-126) I No: (-108)
England vs Sweden Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Sweden defeated England, 2-0, in their most recent meeting, which was an international friendly match played on Nov. 11, 2018.
- Sweden is 1-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last two head-to-head matches with England, outscoring Netherlands by a combined 2-0 total across those two meetings.
- England is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Sweden is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- England lost to USA, 2-1, in its Women's World Cup semifinal match.
- Sweden lost to the Netherlands, 1-0, in its Women's World Cup semifinal match.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.