Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos vs Muslim Salikhov Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 251
dos Santos vs Salikhov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 251 Preliminary Welterweight Bout
Elizeu Zaleski "Capoeira" dos Santos (22-6-0, 14 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Muslim "King of Kung Fu" Salikhov (16-2-0, 12 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second to last (seventh) fight on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
dos Santos vs Salikhov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 250 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos: (+104)
- Muslim Salikhov: (-128)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- dos Santos by KO/TKO: (+800)
- dos Santos by Points: (+250)
- dos Santos by Submission: (+550)
- Salikhov by KO/TKO: (+270)
- Salikhov by Points: (+250)
- Salikhov by Submission: (+1700)
dos Santos vs Salikhov Betting Trends
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos defeated Aleksei Kunchenko, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on March 14, 2020.
- Muslim Salikhov defeated Laureano Staropoli, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Oct. 26, 2019.
- dos Santos averages 4.17 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39 percent accuracy rate.
- Salikhov averages 2.92 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46 percent accuracy rate.
- dos Santos averages 3.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
- Salikhov averages 1.97 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 68 percent defense rate.
- dos Santos has a 48 percent takedown defense rate.
- Salikhov has a 72 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.